Thursday, February 16, 2006

Go Paris!

Okay, so I'm not the biggest American Idol fan in the world. But, I am excited, because Paris Bennett, one of the students that I had when I guest taught at Edina High School is one of the final 24 contestants on this season's edition of the show. You can see her interview tape for American Idol right here: http://www.idolonfox.com/videos/?vid=166. Paris is one of the sweetest students that I ever taught. Every time I would walk into Edina High School and she would see me, she'd run up to me, ask how things were going, and tell me about the latest play that she was in, movie that she was into, or about her singing. She is a sweetheart.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just finished watching Paris Bennett on American Idol. She is a gifted young woman who is full of personality. Thanks for sharing about her. Mom