Thursday, April 10, 2008

I Have A New Job!

Almost seven years ago, God gave our family one of the greatest gifts that we have ever received. He brought us to Wooddale Church. We came so that I could serve as Wooddale’s Senior High Pastor. Little did I know how much Wooddale would change me, and how much of a blessing that Wooddale would be to the Schulenburg family. We have been blessed beyond measure to be a part of such a loving and healthy church family. It is with mixed emotion that I write this blog post to inform you that I have accepted the position of Senior Pastor at Woodbury Community Church in Woodbury, Minnesota. May 31, 2008 will be my last day of employment at Wooddale Church.

As much as we hate to think about leaving Wooddale, we are excited about our future. We truly believe that God has called us to Woodbury Community Church. It's a great church with wonderful people who we have felt our hearts being drawn to. You can visit the church's web site HERE. We'd love to have you visit us some time. Our ministry at Woodbury Community begins on June 1. We value your prayers for this new phase in our lives.

No comments: