Saturday, May 07, 2005

Moms

Tomorrow is Mother's Day, and I can't help but think how blessed I am to have three incredible women who play that role as part of my life.

I am so grateful to God for the wife that He gave me. Cyndi is my best friend, my confident, and my partner in parenting. I am constantly amazed at the wisdom that she displays in the parenting of our children. Cyndi, you are a treasure that is beyond compare! Thank you for not only being a great wife, but a great Mom.


"A wife of noble character who can find? She is worth far more than rubies. Her husband has full confidence in her and lacks nothing of value."

Proverbs 31: 10-11


I want to thank my Mom too. I couldn't have asked for a more perfect Mom. I'll never forget the way that you prayed with me. When I was down, you were there for me, and when I was up, you were the first to celebrate with me. Thanks for loving me like you do! I love you.




Finally, I want to thank my Mother-in-law for the way that she raised Cyndi. I got to spend a day with my Mother-in-law this week, and I was reminded of just how great you are. Thank you for all did to make Cyndi who she is today.
Happy Mother's Day

No comments: