Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Happy Birthday Jeremy!

"Brian, I want you to look at me. We are not having this baby today! I may be in labor, but I can wait to deliver."

That's right, Jeremy. Your Mom wanted you to have your own special birthday.

Your sister Breanna had just celebrated her sixth birthday, and your brother Chris had just celebrated his fourth when you were born.

Oh, what a bundle of joy you were. I think you've had a smile on your face since the day you were born!

Jeremy, we love you so much.

Happy Seventh Birthday!!

It's been fun watching you grow up, and to see how much you love Jesus and others. We absolutely love your heart. Dad and Mom are proud of you.

But the LORD said to Samuel, "Do not consider his appearance or his height, for I have rejected him. The LORD does not look at the things man looks at. Man looks at the outward appearance, but the LORD looks at the heart."
1 Samuel 16:7

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Q.T.,

You're seven today!! Happy Birthday, buddy! It's so fun to celebrate three birthdays in a row.

I love you and miss you! Have a great day!