Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Prayer Request

I rarely put a prayer request up to ask for healing, but our family has just been hammered over the past month. Everyone has been sick. Breanna, Cyndi, Chris and I have been throwing up this week. Zach has congestion that won't go away. Jeremy has been our trooper -- staying well for most of this time.

Would you please pray for healing for us. This illness is just dragging on and on. We are scheduled to go to Colorado next week for spring break, and it would be great to be feeling completely healed by then.

Thanks!

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

Of course I will be in prayer for my dear family. Hope you guys get well soon. Wish I could come over and make you some chicken noodle soup!

Love and hugs to all of you!

Anonymous said...

Dad and I continually lift your entire family up before the Lord and ask for His healing touch on all of you. Asking God to give you a relaxing spring break trip to Grandma Pam & Grandpa Jeff in Colorado.

Anonymous said...

Brian, your whole family has been in our prayers - many times on a daily basis. We are asking our great God to heal your bodies and make you whole. We love you all so much.