Thursday, May 24, 2007

Chris is Going to Guatmala With Me!

I'm pretty excited! In less than 3 weeks I'll be leading another team of students and adults to Central America for this year's Operation Central America trip. We have an awesome team this year! They have been preparing for this trip since January and are ready to go. Last week I received the incredible news that my son, Chris (that's Chris in between Grandma and Grandpa at Grandpa's surprise 70th Birthday Party last month) is going to be able to join us this year. We have paid to expidite his passport, and he needs to raise a lot of money in two weeks time, but we are confident that he is supposed to be on this team. Please pray that God will work on this trip in a mighty way. We'll be in Campur, Guatemala City, San Marcos, Solola, and Antigua, Guatemala from June 10-24.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

YEAH CHRIS!!!!


suki

Anonymous said...

I'll contribute to this trip for him! Hit me up.

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad Chris is able to go to Guatamala with you. Come on everyone, let's all get behind Chris and support his trip 100%! This could be a missionary in the making!