Tuesday, March 11, 2008

I Went to the Dentist Today

I went to the dentist today and was fitted for my second crown in a month. While in the chair I was told that the tooth next to my tooth getting the crown would probably also need one. I was also told that I'd need to get a filling on another tooth. Ugh! I hate going to the dentist.

At staff break today I was talking about my dental woes, when another pastor told me about a video that he had seen on the news recently. It was of a politician passionately arguing his point and his teeth falling out. I'm not sure if this is the video, but when I saw this it made me laugh. I'm hoping this will never be me:

1 comment:

marlene said...

Hi Brian, Did you get your tooth fixed that broke the day we saw you? Sorry about the two crowns! I loved your VIDEO and so did your mom and dad when I talked to them on the phone today. I hope your dentist was better, ha. Love you, Aunt Marlene