Thursday, April 12, 2007

The Bible Literacy Project

Did you happen to catch Time Magazine last week? The cover story is about, Why We Should Teach The Bible In Public School. The article has caused quite a stir. What do you think? Should we use this textbook by the Bible Literacy Project in public schools? If you didn't get a chance to read the article, here is a good look at what people across the religious landscape are saying about it: http://www.christianpost.com/article/20070330/26610_Christians_Pleasantly_Surprised_by_Time%27s_Pro-Bible_Article.htm

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yeah brian i did catch the article it was an interesting read in my opinion. I believe Minnetonka does teach the bible or at least they used to.

Anonymous said...

I read that article! When I took my cat into the vet