Friday, April 06, 2007

Easter Gift from iTunes and Zondervan

The good folks at Zondervan have made The Easter Story available on iTunes this week for free! This is the Easter Story read from the pages of Scripture by a number of different actors, pastors, musicians, etc. I purchased the entire Bible Experience for my iPod in November. This is a great product. I use it all of the time when I am exercising.

To find the free Easter Story on iTunes, go to the front page of the iTunes store, and then scroll down to the Free on iTunes section. The Easter Story will remain free on iTunes until Monday, April 9th. Enjoy! And, when you listen, praise God again for His incredible gift to us.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

and what is really cool is the translation that Zondervan used for this audio dramatized CD - the TNIV. I love the TNIV for it's reader friendliness and accuracy to the original languages.

Anonymous said...

I would stay away from the TNIV. It's a revision of the NIV that is gender-neutral. I have heard that it went way too far to be gender neutral, using gender neutral language even in places where the a specific gender is what was in the original language or was intended by the original writers of the Bible.