Saturday, February 09, 2008

New Passion CD!



I love all of the Passion CD's. There is just something about the lyrics and for lack of a better word, the passion, in their music that moves me. I'm so excited, because I got an e-mail today telling me that Passion's new CD is available. It's called Passion: God Of This City, and features Chris Tomlin, the David Crowder Band, Matt Redman, Charlie Hall, and more. You can listen to a preview, see videos, download chord music for a limited time, and more HERE. When you go to the site you get to listen to full versions of Chris Tomlin's Let God Arise, Charlie Hall's Walk the World, and Matt Redman's God Of Our Yesterdays. You also get to listen to short previews of the rest of the songs on the album.

You'll be singing these songs soon in a church near you, if you aren't already. That's the kind of impact Passion's CD's have had on church music. Just for fun, I'd like to hear about your favorite Passion song of all time. Leave a comment, and tell me why that song has impacted you so much. My favorite? One Pure and Holy Passion, from the One Day Live CD. I love the way that the lyrics cry out to God to help us live lives that glorify Him. I want to pursue God with unbridled passion in a world that increasingly seeks to marginalize and push God to the side. May He be all of our consuming passions.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

People should read this.