Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Seeking the Face of God

Psalm 119:58 - "I have sought your face with all my heart; be gracious to me according to your promise."

The little girl's voice has been heard in our home quite a bit lately. My wife was the first one to hear her. It was at her job. Some of the women there played this video for her. She made sure that we saw the video too.

Here is her video:



I love this video! And I love the way that the little girl is so excited about her God. May we, like her, seek God's face with all of our heart. May our hearts long for God. May we seek Him. May we, like the little girl, smile when we think about the incredible truth that we will dwell in the house of the Lord forever.

Dear God,

Help us to desire You more than anything else. Help us to, like this little girl, seek Your face. Help us to long for You and to bring as many people to You as we can.

In Jesus' name,

Amen.

No comments: